Regular emacs-fu programming will resume shortly, but for now I'll provide a brief update on some of my projects.
- Recently, I discussed sauron, and event-tracking tool for emacs. I added
some new features, fixed some bugs, and got some contributions (yay!)
- tweak/improve priority handling
- add a backend for the emacs-24 notification system
- add settings to make the sauron frame 'sticky', and to hide the mode-line
- enable dbus-message source outside your session; useful for cron/procmail etc.
- display events in a tabular fashion
- add support for John Wiegley's
- much improved documentation
- other things…
- I released version 0.9.8 of mu (e-mail searcher/indexer, previously
discussed in Searching e-mails with Wanderlust and mu). Now, for emacs-users
I've added mu4e (manual), a new & experimental e-mail client. It won't be
big and professional like
gnus, but it's fun to hack on, and I've been using it for a few months.